Other Recipes You Might Like!
Fresh Roma Tomato Juice
- 15 large ripe Roma tomatoes peeled make sure they are COLD
- ¼ cup white onion minced
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove
- 12 Large very ripe Roma tomatoes are needed to make 2 cups of Roma juice
- 4 small limes cut in half
- 8 glasses chilled in freezer
Press 12 ripe large Roma tomatoes to get 2 cups of Roma juice. Cover juice and place in refrigerator to cool.
Put all the remaining ingredients, 15 Roma tomatoes, onion, salt, pepper, sugar & garlic in the blender and puree until the juice is smooth. Pass the juice through a sieve to catch the seeds. Add the 2 cups of cold Roma juice to the Roma tomato blend. Serve in glasses that have been chilled in the freezer and garnish with a slice of lime.
Mama Bon says: This makes a great first course! Buen Apetito