Other Recipes You Might Like!
Grape Tomato, Avocado and Sweet Mini Pepper Salad
- ½ cup thinly sliced assorted sweet mini peppers (seeds and stem removed)
- ½ cup thinly sliced jicama
- 2 cups cooked corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Season with salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Combine the sweet mini peppers, corn, avocado, grape tomatoes, jicama and onion in a large glass bowl. Mix together the dressing ingredients in another bowl, pour over the salad, and gently toss to mix.
Mama Bon says: Also great on grilled chicken or fish as a salsa! Buen Apetito