Other Recipes You Might Like!
La Roca’s Sweet Mini Pepper Tenderloin Filets
Mini Pepper Salsa
- 50 Wilson’s Mini Sweet Peppers
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper
- 4 cups of sliced green olives pitted
- 1 cup of capers
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 Tenderloin Filets about 8-10 ounces each
Rinse the mini peppers & lightly toss with olive oil. Roast peppers on a pan and once all the sides have been roasted and peppers are soft, remove from heat. Remove the skin, slice off the tips and remove any seeds. Cut peppers length wise into strips. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper, green olives, sweet mini pepper strips, capers & cilantro. Salt & pepper to taste.
Season tenderloin filets with salt & pepper before grilling. Once filets are cooked, top filets with mini sweet pepper salsa and serve.
Mama Bon says: Be generous with the salsa, it’s delicious! Buen Apetito